- November 2015 Newsletter: Serious Fun at VC CoLAB’S 5th Annual Meeting; Chamber Alliance Hosts Future of Energy Event; What has LAFCo Become?
- August 2015 Newsletter: Comprehensive General Plan Update; The breakdown on Ocean Desalination; A look into Santa Barbara’s Natural Oil Seeps; NRG Energy Presentation at July WHEEL Committee; VC CoLAB to host U.S Senator John Boozman; Agricultural Summit at CSUCI; Save the Date for CoLAB’s Annual Meeting
- July 2015 Newsletter: Farming and the Economics of SOAR; County Oil Permits Under Fire; State Pesticide Agency Presents the Facts; Successful 2015 Spring Event; VC CoLAB Comment letters; First WHEEL Committee Meeting
- June 2015 Newsletter: Campaign Finance Reform; Camrosa Water District Desalter; Australia’s Water Markets; CoLAB’s New WHEEL Committee; VC CoLAB Foundation Education Series
- May 2015 Newsletter: Las Posas Users Group, Supervisors Express Concern Over Fumigation, VC CoLAB Foundation “Circle the Wagons” Education Series: Winning with AB-32- An Eye Opening Look at Cap and Trade”
- March 2015 Newsletter: Groundwater Sustainability, Temporary residential application pause adopted, VC CoLAB 2015 Select Donor Event, VC CoLAB Foundation to sponsor Education Series
- February 2015 Newsletter: Beef Over Food Pyramid, Oxnard AWPF, LAFCO Considers AG Mitigation, Matt Guthrie Joins CoLAB
- January 2015 Newsletter: New California Sustainable Groundwater Management Act; Commercial Oil Field Injection Facility; VC CoLAB’s New Website