March 2015 Newsletter: Groundwater Sustainability, Temporary residential application pause adopted, VC CoLAB 2015 Select Donor Event, VC CoLAB Foundation to...
Reasons to Join
- We READ the regulations so you don’t have to;
- We DO OUR HOMEWORK and come to the table prepared;
- We HIRE EXPERTS when needed;
- We CHALLENGE complicated, hard to comply with and expensive regulations;
- We COLLABORATE with our partners, agencies, policy makers and other interested parties;
- We have our EAR TO THE GROUND to anticipate what will come next;
- We TESTIFY at public meetings on your behalf;
- We WRITE a monthly newsletter to keep you informed;
- We CIRCLE THE WAGONS so you no longer have to go it alone;
- TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We are pleased to introduce our newly established VC COLAB Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity to procure funding for the charitable purposes of the Ventura County Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business, to advance education and science, combat community deterioration and lessen the burdens of government. And we thank the Esper A . Peterson Foundation for their major contribution of $100,000. We deeply appreciate their commitment to our mission. This donation is conditional upon the VC CoLAB Foundation securing matching contributions by January of 2016. We are almost halfway there! Click here to learn more.
All interested donors are directed to contact Dr. Aubrey Sloan, President of the Foundation, at (805) 633-2291 or Donate Online HERE.
February 2015 Newsletter: Beef Over Food Pyramid, Oxnard AWPF, LAFCO Considers AG Mitigation, Matt Guthrie Joins CoLAB Click to...
January 2015 Newsletter: New California Sustainable Groundwater Management Act; Commercial Oil Field Injection Facility; VC CoLAB’s New Website Click...
Nov-Dec 2014 Newsletter: Water Well Moratorium, VC CoLAB Foundation, 2104 Election Results, Annual Meeting, Meet Lauren Swift Click to view...