Reasons to Join
- We READ the regulations so you don’t have to;
- We DO OUR HOMEWORK and come to the table prepared;
- We HIRE EXPERTS when needed;
- We CHALLENGE complicated, hard to comply with and expensive regulations;
- We COLLABORATE with our partners, agencies, policy makers and other interested parties;
- We have our EAR TO THE GROUND to anticipate what will come next;
- We TESTIFY at public meetings on your behalf;
- We COMMUNICATE regularly through email alerts and newsletters to keep you informed;
- We CIRCLE THE WAGONS so you no longer have to go it alone;
- TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The VC COLAB Foundation, is a 501(c)3 public charity to procure funding for the educational purposes of the Ventura County Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business, to advance education and science, combat community deterioration and lessen the burdens of government.Our educational outreach includes the monthly WHEEL speaker series covering topics related to Water, Housing, Energy, Environment and Land Use. We also operate a targeted media outreach program to educate the public on farming and ranching issues. If you have a specific issue and would like to fund an educational campaign, please contact Lynn Jensen at (805) 633-2291.