Reasons to Join
- We READ the regulations so you don’t have to;
- We DO OUR HOMEWORK and come to the table prepared;
- We HIRE EXPERTS when needed;
- We CHALLENGE complicated, hard to comply with and expensive regulations;
- We COLLABORATE with our partners, agencies, policy makers and other interested parties;
- We have our EAR TO THE GROUND to anticipate what will come next;
- We TESTIFY at public meetings on your behalf;
- We WRITE a monthly newsletter to keep you informed;
- We CIRCLE THE WAGONS so you no longer have to go it alone;
- TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We are pleased to introduce our newly established VC COLAB Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity to procure funding for the charitable purposes of the Ventura County Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business, to advance education and science, combat community deterioration and lessen the burdens of government. And we thank the Esper A . Peterson Foundation for their major contribution of $100,000. We deeply appreciate their commitment to our mission.
All interested donors are directed to contact Rachel E. Culbert-Mastro, at (805) 633-2260 or Donate Online HERE.